
The new year is finally here and man what a year it has been! Jonathan and I have celebrated our one year anniversary, the birth of our first child, and graduating from Liberty University along with God handing us opportunities to serve as missionaries. We have been blessed beyond belief this year and God has been good. Bethany is growing into such a little girl and Jonathan and I are more in love then ever. I have been going through ups and downs all year over health and then the hormones that come with being pregnant and then post baby blues. What a journey this year has been. I have gone through failure and lack of faith to victories and renewed faith. This year I have decided that since I have been depressed about how much weight I have gained over the past two years that I am going to loose it. I have known how healthy and happy I am when I am fit and in shape and I miss being that way. It gives me strength and it gives me renewed energy. This is my goal, I want to loose 65 pounds this year and keep it off. You all have to keep me accountable to what I have decided. lol I really stink at diets. Well I am going to go cause I am not feeling hot and I have to check on dinner. I hope that you all have a great new year and I hope that God blesses you this year beyond your wildest dreams!
Good luck. You can do it
ReplyDelete