
Well it is another day of mommy hood and I would have never thought that chores and cleaning would be so hard to accomplish when having a baby. I always thought it was easy but now that I have one of my own I see that it is very distracting and you get very little accomplished. Oh well... I would rather be a good mom and take care of my grumpy child then spend time doing chores anyway. I dislike cleaning and would rather make my baby smile instead! When she is happy I am happy and that is always a good thing in moderation. lol
Well sorry to disappoint you but the exciting news is not another little McCracken but news of something that might change this families life for awhile. Jonathan received a phone call from the director of MARC this evening and he wanted to tell us that we were accepted for candidacy. We are planning on going sometimes in March Lord willing. This is very exciting and I would have never thought that this was going to be the path God put my family on so early in our lives. I have always envisioned myself someday when I was older being a missionary. It seems though that God has changed my plans again. lol This seems to happen alot when a big decision is about to be made in my life. I am willing to do whatever He places before me however no matter how big the challenge. May His will be done. What a great opportunity to serve Him.
Congrats :)
ReplyDelete