
Well I thought that doing housework without a baby around was hard and time consuming! Man was I in for a surprise when I got my precious little one. I seem to never find time to do housework. I used the excuse before that I had school work and that was time consuming in itself but man I dont have an excuse anymore. Sooo I have gotten myself together and I have put together a core list that I hope Jonathan will help me with. This way I can do a little everyday and not feel like I am doing everything because I wont be doing everything all at one time. This wont exhaust me and I will feel like I have accomplished something. I love having my baby around and I have so many things that I want to do with her and teach her. I love being organized but I dont want it to be at the cost of my family but then again I dont want to be unorganized and have it effect my family either. So here I go. I want to be a good wife and a good mother.
You are a great mom to Bethany. Hopefully having a plan will help. I know the mess was bothering you. Ry and I have a chores list. We don't always follow it though
ReplyDelete