I am doing well still and the only complaint is the heat. The pool this weekend was great but now I am back to no pool so will prob stay inside and not go out to far if I dont have to. My feet swelled up for the first time on the fourth I believe because of how hot it was and how much I was sweating. I was trying to drink alot but I guess I was loosing more then I was putting in. lol My hand and feet today are a little swollen but not that bad and I intend of being in bed for awhile to make sure that goes away. :-)
I was thinking though how interesting it is that every mother has some sort of advice to give you when you are having your first child. I find it very interesting and funny when they tell me that I will be a certain way. lol When everyones way is different I just can only laugh to myself because if I was everybodies way I think I would be insane. No thank you. I am me and I will deal and handle it the way that I will handle it. I have learned long ago to just agree with everyone and let them know that they are certainly right about me and know exactly how I am going to feel and act. lol It is just easier because I hate arguing about silly things when people think they are right. I cant tell you how many people have told me that I wont make it without drugs either. Man guys thanks for the encouragement and confidence. lol I just have to tell myself that they are them and I am me. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me even deliver my baby girl drug free. :-) So to all of you first time mothers out there like me, dont worry about people telling you that it will be a certain way or that you wont be able to do something. You are you and you can do whatever you put your heart and soul and mind into. It is ok to agree with them because in the end it wont matter. You have nothing to prove to them and you only have to worry about what you want for you and your baby. Dont be upset with anyone it is a waste of time and energy and there is nothing like having the self confidence in yourself to know that you will handle it just fine in your own way.
No comments:
Post a Comment