I went the Dr. for my check up today and I have dilated another 1/2 a cm and I am effaced to 50%. The Dr. said that they babies head was right there and that it could be anyday now or it could be awhile. It was an unpleasant exam and I was extremely crampy for a long time afterwards. I still am pretty crampy feeling but it has subsided for the most part. I know this is normal but man talk about some bad bad period cramps. I havent had those in years like that. I have always been very lucky when it came to pain when I had my period. They never really bothered me. Every once in awhile I would get a bad one. Today just felt like a bad one. I came home from the Dr. and slept for a few hours and that is how I deal with that type of thing usually. My hands and feet I find do not do well in the heat and they like to swell up when I am out to long or dont have them up. My experience today at the Dr. does make me wonder though what real contractions are going to feel like. prob even worse and not so pleasant. They are talking about inducing me on the 24th if I have not had the baby by then. I do not really know how I will be able to handle that without meds but I guess we will have to see when the time comes. Pray that Bethany makes it here before then so that I can deliver as natural as possible.
On another note I know I have not put up a nine month picture yet and I am sorry. I will try to do that as soon as possible.
No comments:
Post a Comment