Well I wish the dr had never told me that I had dilated. I am so antsy now that it is driving me crazy! I now understand what every woman is talking about when they say that it feels like forever when you are pregnant. Until the beginning of this week and the news that I had dilated to 1 1/2 cm I felt like the time was flying by. However since I have received the news of my dilation and the other tell tale signs that my body is getting ready I have become someone who is not so happy. I find it hard for myself to sit still and I am wanting to do everything possible to put myself into labor. I was of the mind set that they were going to have to induce me into labor my whole pregnancy but now I am hoping that, that is not the case and that bethany will make an appearance very soon. My Husband thinks that she will be here in a week and I hope that he is right but that is something that I am not willing to put all of my faith in. haha I wish though. How great would that be!! ;-) i almost want her to come now or at least have one sign of labor. I believe that I have been having four out of the six preliminary signs of labor but I am not sure about any of them. They usually occur two weeks before actual labor. I am hoping since everyone is different that I just go sooner then that! :-) many people might think that I am rushing things and that is ok. For them it could be rushing things but for me it wouldnt be rushing anything. It would just be getting our little miracle here sooner for us to enjoy and loose sleep over.
Anyway, I have nothing else to say and I am going to go back to trying to find things to do around here to keep myself occupied for the time being!
No comments:
Post a Comment