Anyway... the move is finished and I have most of our new apartment put together. I have had alot of help and I thank everyone of you who helped me with cleaning and unpacking. You have been such a blessing!! My back has been killing me and that is about all that has come about that is negative about this move. I have a new home to get used to and that might take a small amount of time, but we wanted to be here and used to the place ourselves before the baby came so that she would feel our comfort in our surroundings.
I cant wait for Bethany to get here!!! I am starting to get impatient and I have a whole month left. It is getting harder to move around and I have no idea how others do it. I am not really large in the stomach like alot of pregnant women. I have no idea why I just am not. Maybe I will get to looking like I will explode any minute this next month but who knows. I am glad that I am tall though cause if I was short I dont know how I would be able to move at all! LOL Bethany is starting to kick harder and move more everyday! She has passed all of her none-stress tests and seems to be doing really well. We are going for another ultrasound on friday and I will let everyone know how she is doing. They will be making sure that she is head down and getting ready to come on out and meet everyone!!
No comments:
Post a Comment