Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

To The Frontier We Go!!





Well valentines was a great time this year. Jonathan got me a nice card and I returned the sentiment. We spent the day with my mother-in-law and sister-in-law driving around doing some errands and going to Lynchburg to get a few snow items that Jonathan and I needed for our Alaska trip. We ended the night by going to the Aviation Valentines Banquet where they prayed for our family and our trip to to Alaska. We were blessed and had a good time seeing friends before we depart for three weeks.

Moving on to more exciting things... Jonathan and I depart for DC tomorrow a little after lunch and we will be staying with relatives. Jonathan leaves to see his granddad on thursday and we will meet up in seattle on the 20th to then head into Anchorage Alaska! We get to send the night there is a cool hotel and then travel into Soldotna on the 21st. I will be taking Bethany on the first part of the journey by myself so some prayer would be appreciated. lol It should be fine though and she I think will do great! We are excited and cant wait to see Alaska and be there to get a good feel how it will be like when it is the coldest. DOnt worry we are bringing snow gear. lol


2 comments:

  1. Rachel,

    Keeping you all in my prayers for safe travels and for God to Abundantly Bless your time in Alaska!

    Love to you,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. miss you. we are praying for you guys. God has a plan for you and if it is in AK the doors will open up.

    ReplyDelete