
Wide awake at nap time!!!!!!!
Well I have to say that I am getting very little sleep. Bethany seems fine during the day but when night hits it seems like she doesnt want to sleep. I was up every hour last night. The only thing that I can think would cause this is that she is hurting from cutting teeth. Well of course this makes me grumpy and tired. I however made it a point to go out with her to something called Tot-time that another mother was gracious enough to invite me to. She absolutely loved it! She wanted to get going so bad but of course she isnt that mobile yet so it was difficult. It distracted her nicely for awhile. Now it is nap time and mommy is in desperate need for one. lol I am so tired and I am having a hard time remembering things. haaha I guess this is what happens when you dont sleep and you arent 18 anymore. So goodnight I hope she will take a nice nap.
: -)
No comments:
Post a Comment