Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Alls well that Ends well.


Well as the past weeks have flown by Bethany has gotten even bigger. Our school plans are almost at an end and the future is looking bright. bethany is now 2 1/2 months old and she is smiling and talking to us daily. She loves to wiggle and to drool as all babies have a tendency to do. haha I am trying to establish a bed time for her by giving her a bath and then feeding her with a story to go along. This has been an area of great frustration for me as our schedule is not one that a baby or child thrives on. I know that all I can do is my best but sometimes my best just doesnt seem good enough for her. I feel like she deserves more then that from me. Also another point of frustration to me is the fact that I seem to never get enough done. Between cleaning and homework and watching the baby I always in my opinion seem to have a dirty unorganized house. I always wonder how so many ladies that I know how they have a clean house and like 4 kids. I guess it comes with practice.
I guess this post is me venting on how I am feeling in this journey of being a mother. Interesting as it is I am enjoying it. I dont know what I will do in the years to come when she gets bigger and bigger but I want to enjoy every moment that I can. Sometimes I feel like such an aweful neglectful person when I get frustrated at Jonathan and the baby due to lack of sleep. I know that once I get more sleep that, that will get better. I just need to remind myself of that more often and ask forgiveness even more. :-)
Well it is almost time for the babies bath and I have some homework to accomplish so it is goodnight for now! Until my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment